Wednesday, January 7, 2009

++andy jenkins dAd++


Hey Max,

Here's a pic of my dad back in '58. He would have been 65 on January
5th, but he died 20 years ago... on a bike ride believe it or not.
Had a massive heart attack after during a stop at a swap meet in San
Bernadino.

I wrote this piece about him a few years back.
bendpress
Happy New Year Mad Max.

Andy
hey andy thanks so much.... that really is one of the coolest stories
I've ever read. As someone that lives the roller coaster ride... you got me
all choked up. thanks for sharing that. max

5 comments:

JAMES WOE said...

good story...hardass eagle scout, and memorable dad.

ezPz said...

Thanks for sharing Max, I appreciate it.

ezPz said...

and Andy!

Guy@GK said...

Beautifully written.

Thee Cormans said...

bitchin' pic followed up by an even more bitchin' story. Good stuff!