Tuesday, January 13, 2009

-ocar grant- r.i.p.


This is a public service announcement
With guitar
Know your rights all three of them

Number 1
You have the right not to be killed
Murder is a crime!
Unless it was done by a
Policeman or aristocrat
Know your rights

And number 2
You have the right to food money
Providing of course you
Dont mind a little
Investigation, humiliation
And if you cross your fingers
Rehabilitation

Know your rights
These are your rights
Wang

Know these rights

Number 3
You have the right to free
Speech as long as youre not
Dumb enough to actually try it.

Know your rights
These are your rights
All three of em
It has been suggested
In some quarters that this is not enough!
Well..............................

Get off the streets
Get off the streets
Run
You dont have a home to go to
Smush

Finally then I will read you your rights

You have the right to remain silent
You are warned that anything you say
Can and will be taken down
And used as evidence against you

Listen to this
Run

7 comments:

Aesop said...

I am not riding BART until this pig sees the inside of a cell. I sure wish Huey was still alive.

The Vintagent said...

Gaaaawd I miss the Clash. I heard the Mescaleros on the 'War, Inc.' soundtrack - recommended.

Aesop said...

I guess murder IS a crime. Mehserle arrested in Nevada...

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_11447812

Christian S said...

"My name is Huey P Newton. I'm the Minister of Defense of the Black Panther Party. I'm standing on my constitutional rights. I'm not going to allow you to brutalize me. I'm going to stop you from brutalizing my people. You got your gun, pig. I got mine. If you shoot at me, I'm shooting back."

abes.f. said...

apparently some legal analysts are saying this guy won't be stuck with Murder 1 because (despite 3 fucking videos) they can't prove he intended to shot Oscar. Moreover, they think its likely that he'll get "involuntary manslaughter," IN WHICH COPS ONLY GET PROBATION AND PAID ADMINISTRATION LEAVE! Its all over NPR if ya'll wanna hear the story.


what the fuck.

pushingtide said...

It's a shame what is happenin' up there.

On a side note, you might have already seen this, but check this dude's site out. Killer ol' pic of his pop's bike.

http://rickithedude.blogspot.com/2009/01/dads-bike-sons-big-wheel.html

Dan said...

OAKLAND, Calif. – A former transit officer has been charged with murder in the shooting death of an unarmed black man that set off violent protests, officials said Wednesday.