Thursday, July 7, 2011

come on down to 510.......

i got a shoe i did for Vans
that comes out this weekend.
it's a pro classics skate shoe...
actually 2 shoes one low era type
shoe and one mid like the grosso
shape. I really dig the way it came out
and it skates just right.

To stoke out my friend Jerry at
the local skate shop 510
they re-released (limited) the old one that came
with the grips in the old Harley
style box. So if you missed those
check em too!!

lil party for em this saturday,
come on down....free beer and goodtimes!




14 comments:

Jaybird said...

Can't Wait!

Kevin Gallagher said...

NIce... The others are just about worn out. I'll try and make it down and have a beer with ya.

bvk said...

hell yeah!

germchild said...

congrats

BUZZARDSALINAS said...

You go girl....

Dan said...

those red & white era's are strait business mang

Mark Harris said...

Will they come in size 13?

Cornbiter Deluxe said...

I've been wanting a pair of those low tops since I missed out on them back in '08. I hope some of them end up in an Austin store, or available for internet or phone order.

Shrewgy said...

Awesome, again! Yeah 13's would be a dream but I'll come cuz Jerry and Nate are hella cool. They've done a lot to keep the skate scene kickin in the East Bay.

Ailton© said...

Holy Moses, killer shoes man... Is that a bridge on the shoes??? I really hope to get one next week...
:") great job & the inlays are FUCKING CRAZY Mister Max!!!

Gorgo said...

im speechless!?

Tommy said...

Badass!! Wanted a pair of this back in 08'!

DoZer said...

Haloo Max! A`m Dozer from Ukraine.
http://dozer-dozergarage.blogspot.com/
I like tour bikes, and i wont by black 4Q Vans 7.5 !
dozer.mail@mail.ru

gilbo baggins said...

can anyone help to lead me in the direction in finding a pair of these to buy
joeygilbo@gmail.com