Wednesday, August 23, 2017

climbed out from under my rock for a Seen/Scene Report. Hello.










ashes to ashes





Jonah and his new paint




Elissa... one of the best.



Ken Time



Intermission with Tyler Boy


Reaction Action

I went to Australia the other month, I got as sick as i've ever been. This guy killed it.

Paddy and his father Pete...Legends....with Mr. Matt Machine. 



           Intermission with Ray Fonger


Assembly Show London.
Not going to lie, it was really a special time. 

Jer And MO  Winning

Dan's Clean Pan

Vince's perfect Pan

I met super mario

Mag and CHase

    Spanning Time


  Intermission with Derek and Josh

They End.

3 comments:

D.Car said...

Welcome back

Sheabones said...

Bud!

Louis David said...

bummer I couldnt make it to LDN this time !

LDN