Monday, June 20, 2016

it's getting there


trying and learning


 taking what it was and making it what it is


   smells like oysters
                                         


                                  more perspective

                 

                                       i can feel this one


                            soby and tara. thanks for your help and support


                                          miraculous


                                      its been my traffic beating shop truck for running to chrome and to get parts. makes you kind of wonder why the fuck your breaking your ass to get something that might not even be there


                                     killing myself to live, pissing in the wind


                        went to mexico for two new feet



                               removing finger tips and feeling good

                      make due


           

one small scratch and it's in

9 comments:

D.Car said...

Been waiting for this update! That notch in the frame for the rear head is crazy!

BUZZARDSALINAS said...

looking good Max, i really digg what i see, you guys have fun...

Dirty Adam said...

Rad!!

Unknown said...

I broke into the bank on Sunday,
You should see the money I got.
I couldn't drag it home 'til Monday,
'Cause it sure weighed an awful lot.

Then I sat down to count it,
And much to my surprise,
A whole lotta little brown, little round coins,
Rolled out before my eyes

Chorus:
I've got a hundred thousand dollars worth of pennies,
Not a solitary dollar or a dime,
And I don't believe there's many,
Rich men with a problem like mine.

And I don't think this is any
Kind of ending to a perfect crime.
I've got a hundred thousand dollars worth of pennies,
And I'm spendin' it a penny at a time!

Now a steak sure would taste delicious,
And I've forgot how a beer would feel,
But the man just might get suspicious,
If I gave him eight hundred pennies for a meal.

So I guess I'll just weigh myself again,
And buy me another stick of gum,
I've got a hundred thousand dollars worth of pennies, Lord!
And I'm livin' like a penniless bum!

Chorus:
I've got a hundred thousand dollars worth of pennies,
Not a solitary dollar or a dime,
And I don't believe there's many,
Rich men with a problem like mine.

by Shel Silverstein

Seems fitting. Always cool stuff man!

Scot said...

"One small scratch and it's in" rings home my buddy had over 100 hours molding and painting my tins. Getting it together without scratching is like playing operation. Love the bike!

David Vandiver said...

What color is this Max? Looks Good!! Be safe to BF8! Later, David!

Anonymous said...

Love your work Max. How does a working man survive over in California these days?

two_pan_dan said...

sweet as goj berry pie

Ryan Neal said...

I want to try to make it to born free someday