Wednesday, October 3, 2012

these days....

written by jackson browne when he was 16.
CRAZY ..........


Well I've been out walking
I don't do that much talking these days
These days--
These days I seem to think a lot
About the things that I forgot to do
For you
And all the times I had the chance to
And I had a lover
It's so hard to risk another these days
These days--
To live the life I have made in song
Well it's just that I've been losing so long

I'll keep on moving
Things are bound to be improving these days
These days--
These days I sit on corner stones
And count the time in quarter tones to ten, my friend
Don't confront me with my failures
I had not forgotten them

7 comments:

tiptopdadddy said...

Pretty amazing song, I like David Allan Coe's version best.

max schaaf said...

yeah.. i have that record! the d.a.c. one is so good.

WhitelinePsycho said...

Nicely relevant selection given previous post mate, Mr Browne has a splendid knack for introspection on a timeless, universal scale. Didn't realise he was so young when he penned that one though. Ta muchly.

mindpill said...

nice........

jaybird said...

i love this song!

Sheabones said...

For Everyman = rad album

Anonymous said...

going to miss the TP banner photo Max