Tuesday, February 7, 2012

-- love cycles party --

you ever get those weird blues after an amazing trip? it's
kind of like brain has to acclimate to home. over stimulated for
a few days i guess. jeremiah did an amazing job of throwing a party
and making everyone that stepped onto the property welcome. he even
went as far as to get Tom Fugle and his bike out there. hanging
out with tom is worth a trip just about anywhere... riding choppers
next to jeremiah and tom was priceless. I didn't win shit... but i can
say the judging of the contest was spot on. the party after the show
was super fun, no egos, no fights, just good times. jeremiah want to
thank you for a amazing memory, the way you did it and opened up
your shop was very humbling. you're bros at the shop are stand up,
and the jokers guys were great. thanks so much buddy... now get some rest..................... max



father and son


arizona



needed


mikes indian



fxrp-ing it. jonah.


dave and his knuckle


burrito rick.... always the best.

16 comments:

scotthn said...

looks like it was a good time!

LoveCycles said...

Truely amazing times my brother, memories forever etched in my heart.. love you and see you again real soon... Jeremiah

mindpill said...

great show...you`re beard started freaking me out a bit as the show went along....it`s a beast.....

Shrewgy said...

That guy (Jeremiah) really put something special together, so glad I went.

B Harlow said...

Fantastic pic of J and the boy!

Nads said...

Man love is a beautiful thing, women don't understand it. I might not talk to one of my beloved boys for years but when we do it's like no time has passed. I love my dude friends.

Pelle said...

Max, are there any more pic´s on Burrito Rick´s bike? Look´s awesome =o

KNUCKLE BUSTER 1939 said...

Great time. It was worth the trip from Philly... Great to see you out there Max.

sos said...

I get those blues after any road trip... Not meant for a life behind a desk, but it pays the bills. Between a rock and a hard place...

BUZZARDSALINAS said...

Good seein u and meetin some of your homeys that live in northern cal....good people ,vibes , and bikes...made it back with no problems bud....be easy....by the way i really dug yer scoot...

John Copeland said...

well said, good times my friend

antihero1972 said...

fuck yeah well said, I have had the blues since coming back, It was just too much fun, and all good vibes. Everyone I met there was rad, not attitudes what so ever. Its hard to believe this time last week I was on my way to phoenix. I am ready for the next man love fest. Oh and the beard is ruling it Max, very manson like ha! I meant that with love...

Copeland, good meeting you man, still thought that was a cop car when you rolled up at the days inn on us..

max schaaf said...

yeah john!! and mike/matt. ha

dave said...

"This Danny has crowded the good times of a life into a little three weeks. He is sick of fun" - Jesus Maria in Tortilla Flat. As good an explanation for post trip blues as any.

jason webber said...

Im pretty sure Eddie cried when nobody was looking after he got his trophy. Good seeing you dude xoxo

dazey said...

Getting recognition from respected people is a good feeling. Super fun times with everyone.