Thursday, March 17, 2011

this is from a friend in Japan.

thank you Junpei for taking the
time to write and your friend for
translating. I feel for you guys so
much. Stay Strong!



hello.
it's junpei-

My work is fire fighter.
I went in iwate-ken rikuzentakada-city.
The damage of the earthquake is very serious.
I wrote the on-site situation for the article of blog.

Please read.
http://grinders.exblog.jp/15668826/

And please teach your friend a Japanese earthquake.
I hope that I reach a lot of people.

I wait for your answer.

thankyou.

junpei
-------------------------------------------------------------

I was born in Japan and growing up as Japanese for 36years.
The things that no one could expected and experienced are happening right now in Japan.

I went to the Town in the disaster area.

The huge Earthquake and the Tsunami that took everything out from us.
When I passed over the houses in the town, suddenly, I found a lot of debris.
A lot of debris is showing us how the damage was huge.
Everywhere in the town, there is bunch of people who got injured.
There is also huge number of the dead and the people who are missing.
I was working with the coworkers who are not able to contact even with their family.
The supporting for victim such as food or dairy stuff is not enough to say satisfaction.
The people who have the same dream (hope) are also missing.
The victims are shouting their family’s name with crying.

Someone could contact with their family, and met again.

The accidents of nuclear power plant.
The victims are scaring for the atomic bomb which is not able to see.
And, the people who have same wish (hope) are being atom-bombed by those accidents…

As my job, I have to be calmly and react as a normal as much as I can, however, the situation and communications with victims depressed me a lot, and I was crying without my mind.

“Arigatou” from the victims
“Arigatou” from the children with innocent smile.

I always use this word “Arigatou” as usual, and regard it as appreciate.
Through this experience, I could notice how important that meaning.
Then, I will never forget that word “Arigatou” from victims.

What could I do for them…
And what am I able to do in the future…

2011/03/16
6 days later the terrible things happened,
15hours later I came back from disaster area

I am still asking what I can do.

Finally, pray for all of victims and the dead.
Pray for Japan.

7 comments:

... said...

if a prayer is what you want, i shall pray, and i hope my country ,and others, can come to aid with medical supplies and other help.
i dont know about the rest of the world, but here in sweden its all over the news all day and night long, its almost all people talk about. we feel for you very much.

Ailton© said...

Here in Holland it's the whole time in the news & it sucks just to see how harmless we are agains nature :"(
Peace to you all in Japan and my prayers are with you & your folks.
Namaste!!!

Mark Harris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
goosegreen_63 said...

I,m hurting brother & sisters,may all the lost souls have peace,my thoughts with the people .

SVSB said...

Thinking about you, brothers and sisters... and sending what humble help we can... mj

Shrewgy said...

We are all lucky to have great friendships in faraway places like Japan. The events taking place there are life changing the world over. We are so lucky that our friends there take the time to let us know how they are feeling and how we may help. It is a blessing that with technology we can share these thoughts with each other. Value each and every breath you take.

Screws Hampden said...

Max, do you know Junpei? I tried his blog to no avail. I too am a Fireman and would really dig the opportunity to send some things (job and non-job related both) out his way. Might you have an address (either his or if that might not work someone's that could get him the stuff)? -Screws *svillani3@gmail.com*