Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the second time i knocked myself out cold.......

click the photo
read the fine print.


after a little cat nap
on the flat bottom of the
ramp... i started to come to.
i learned this afterward of
course but i guess my friends
kept asking me "what's your name?"
....hey "what's your name" they said
i just kept trying to tell them jokes.
... finally one of them shouted.
"WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"...... my reply
was fianly--- "Max Dugan returns!"
my friends reply with..."he's fine"
off to the hospital i went.

13 comments:

George Castellvi said...

outta this world fs air!!! god damn

Royce said...

Was it a frontside or backside you hung up on?

il_panda said...

Style!

Throwback said...

Great story man.

max schaaf said...

hung on a mute

Daniel said...

Fuck!!!! Do or Die....take no Shit!!!! I was riding a bowl the other day and almost took a header....one foot outside the bowl,one in...luckily I found the tranny on my way down and slid out...only jackin' up my shoulder. I was doing a 50/50 ha,ha,shit.

mirai said...

I was there...!
I remember as it is yesterday.

Lance Dawes said...

I think I remember you on the flat bottom. Mutes will do that to you!!

Jaybird said...

Classic story

chrisrosehart said...

Great photo. Great Story.

circus leo said...

G-N-A-R-L-Y

circus leo said...

max just found this definition and i guess it perfectly fits to that picture of you. here you embody maximum gnarlyness

1. gnarly

These kooks have no idea what GNARLY is. Gnarly is when you've gone beyond radical, beyond extreme, it's balls out danger, & or perfection, & or skill or all of that combined.

-Nobody can shred like that guy, he's fuckin gnarly.
-That chick has prefect tits, she's fucking gnarly.
-Pipeline in the winter is fucking GNARLY!

Oaks said...

Siiiiiiicccckkkk