Tuesday, November 17, 2009

anyone???


Max,

I found this pic of my late buddy Kenny (on the right). Apparently it was in an issue of Playboy back in 1963. I'm trying to confirm this. The bike is still around in show-like condition. (I have pics of it at a show less than a year ago)
It'd be cool to see if anyone out there in cyberspace could confirm the Playboy claim and/or direct me to which issue it was in. I'm thinking it's kinda 4Q worthy.

Anyhow, feel free to post the pic. I'm curious to see what kind of information it scares up.

Thanks,
Al
Toronto, Canada

7 comments:

"Mother" said...

i'll check my back stock !

"Mother" said...

Hey Al .....check ebay 9 issues for .99 cents .....you got a 1 in 9 chances it is in there ....DIG?

marina said...

hey I checked all of 63 and i didnt see it,
maybe another decade?
m.

Unknown said...

hey man,
they have an archive of all the playboy issues from 1954 to the 2006 at playboy

playboy cover to cover

if its in there its in there.
good luck.

marina said...

wow thats an amazing sight! hell of alot easier browsing on line then turning page after page after. thanks for the info

Albert said...

wow. Thanks fellas. Looks like I have my work cut out for me. I'm sure of the decade...absolutely unsure about everything else.

LUCKY said...

Hey to help it's gotta be 78'to84'
he's got a pager on, my ole man had the same pager!