Friday, July 10, 2009

... at the age of 69

I wondered if you could put these up for my dad Anthony Groucutt. I think you will like the flicks!!!
These are some pictures of my dad when he was racing in the early 60's... The manx Norton he had was second in the junior TT 1958 Dave Chadwick had raced it for Reg Derdon. Dave was unfortunately killed at Mettet Belgium 1962.
anyway thought these would look great on the blog.

also just thought you would like these

Here is what my dad is riding now at age 69
Anthony Groucutt Norton Commando 850

Hand made petrol tank, oil tank, engine plates, exhaust pipes and seat. Also hand made are the brackets, gear linkages incet manifolds and also modifications to the 1960 featherbed frame. The engine is an 850cc Commando, crank balanced, valve gear lightened, Tickle Twin Leading brake...

I hope this goes down ok.


cheers


Daz.








Daz these photos are amazing.
i love getting this kinda shit.
thankyou and cheers. ,, max

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicene Daz... Tone is a legend... Peace!

scotthn said...

sick pics!
that dudes dad is the man!
thanks for posting those max!

RQ said...

the two race pictures are amazing, makes me want to get off my lazy ass and go ride around the lead sled.

RQ

matt machine said...

how hard do nortons rule?!

Dan said...

that bsa in the top pic is unreal.

Davidabl said...

Now all we need is a pic of Dad racing his Commando.