Monday, March 16, 2009

just got back from a 1000 mile round trip down south

the 101 is beautiful this time of year.
the roads were in pretty good shape.
got pulled over...CHP. lot's of em out.
got some photos and video....
(give me a minute.)

these people helped me out with a
finding a new tube for flat and other shit.
first off.. WIL !!! thanks for everything. i owe.
the -cycle zombies- scotty and turkey and big scott
the tire worked out great,, THANKYOU.







this song was stuck in my head bone-


My days, they are the highway kind
They only come to leave
But the leavin' I don't mind
It's the comin' that I crave.
Pour the sun upon the ground
Stand to throw a shadow
Watch it grow into a night
And fill the spinnin' sky.


Time among the pine trees
It felt like breath of air
Usually I just walk these streets
And tell myself to care.
Sometimes I believe me
And sometimes I don't hear.
Sometimes the shape I'm in
Won't let me go.

Well, I don't know too much for true
But my heart knows how to pound
My legs know how to love someone
My voice knows how to sound.
Shame that it's not enough
Shame that it is a shame.
Follow the circle down
Where would you be?


You're the only one I want now
I never heard your name.
Let's hope we meet some day
If we don't it's all the same.
I'll meet the ones between us,
And be thinkin' 'bout you
And all the places I have seen
And why you where not there.

by townes van zandt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The real deal, they're still biting Him today.

dave-E said...

the 5 is faster, but the 101 is the only way to roll on a road trip from north to south.

Davidabl said...

Thought you were too young to listen to Townes an Zandt? You're like in your thirties or something? :-)

JAMES WOE said...

townes and the open road...nothing like it. great pic.

Icky said...

TVZ is fuckin' timeless, dude.
Well played around here, bro.
I keep it right next to my Cro-Mags & Code of Honor CD's...