Wednesday, January 16, 2008

i got to skate the legendary -pink motel- pool for the second time in my life last summer and this is what happened.........





shortly after this lipslide over the light my buddy meza said "one more" (total jinx) and i flailed and tore a ligament in my knee.(took me out for a few months) well there was a cooler of beer and the other guys were "shredding" so i sat, drank and iced my knee bone. to make along story short Drew Barrymore came to the pool with her friend...i swear! she was introduced to us and gave me a leangthy but gentle handshake. then said " nothing like an ice cold beer on a hot day huh?" I offered her a beer but...she seemed to be pained by answering "no thanks"
upon her departure she said " nice to meet you guys" to everyone...... then said " oh and.. bye max"
i tell this story as -the day Drew Barrymore hit on me- it gets better each time. who knows.
note: she is a tiny little person. way cuter in real life. she totally watched the skating. Drew this buds for you sweety.

10 comments:

Tobbe said...

What a babe magnet!!!

Guy said...

That pic is sick! Too bad Max I would have enjoy more pics from your Pink Motel session....
G

shiftace said...

I remember the pink motel from old Powell vids. Tommy G and Mcgill killing it in there. It's kinda like skateboardings mecca. Is it private owned and operated place now or just a completely off the map kind of place found by lucky few?

rickysad said...

yeah! more pics!

"Louie" said...

I live about 5 miles from the place. I skated it a few times back in the day when they were filming the show Skate TV. The place is still owned by the same old guy. They only use the motel for filming..I'm sure thats why Drew was there. The pool is a blast to skate.

May Cause Dizziness said...

I met her once too.. She's fucking tiny, and way hotter in person!!

Tobbe said...

Where is this pool located?

Icky said...

I'd totally "hump" her...

Nads said...

You coulda given Tom Green yer sloppy seconds, you fucked up.

Mad River Motor Company said...

My wife could be the Drew doppleganger (maybe if she'd had a baby with Jackie O even though that ain't anywhere close to possible biologically speaking) - when she was in her wilson phase hanging out in the Big D, my motherinlaw mistook little miss Drew for my very own tejas cherokee - really strange interactions ensued