Tuesday, June 7, 2016

scene/seen report 1369


san quentin background 


gateway


naked from the chest down


exploring the yukon


non fattening tech article:

"and things very few other people have done"
there are things we've learned at age 16 through skateboarding....
one is to never say stuff like
 " (the photographers name) took this amazing photo of me"
  i know some were not packed into vans full of 10 other -peers- that
were ready to pounce when things like that were said..... so i blabber it out
here as a free idea.



i'm only ok at the doing things like photographed below. but hey they run.



sky in the lucy with diamonds


flip it and reverse it.

6 comments:

rmoore said...

do you ever feel like you had a passed life in the 60s, I do

josh r said...

Misdemeanor !!!

JLuf said...


"Mother I tried please believe me,
I'm doing the best that I can.
I'm ashamed of the things I've been put through,
I'm ashamed of the person I am.

Isolation, isolation, isolation."
Those are certainly words to do something too, I'm just not sure it's fucking

D.Car said...

Your back yard looks pretty rad

Distances said...

I heard your old shop was around the corner from the metal shop I work at, in west oakland. That would be rad if you were still in the neighborhood! Keep up the good work!

BUZZARDSALINAS said...

have Bud will travel